Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with Compass At Home, you will plan, organize, and direct the skilled, clinical in-home care services for our patients with the goal of helping them achieve a healthier state of being. You will collaborate with the physician to develop a plan of care for the patients and their families by establishing goals based on nursing diagnosis and will incorporate therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative care.
- Your coverage area will include: San Luis Obispo County
- Complete an initial assessment of patients and their families to determine home care needs
- Develop and initiate a plan of care and make necessary revisions as patient status and needs change
- Counsel patients and their families about appropriate health care instructions related to the plan of care
- Collaborate with the care team, including the Physician, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist and Home Health Aide
As a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with Compass At Home, you will provide direct patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. You will follow the plan of care by working collaboratively with other physicians and by providing treatments to patients.
- Your coverage area will include: San Luis Obispo to Lompoc
- Implement the plan of care initiated by the Registered Nurse, including providing accurate and timely documentation
- Participate in the coordination of home health services by appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the Registered Nurse
- Educate patients and their families on any information pertinent to their diagnosis and plan of care
As a Certified Home Health Aide with Compass At Home, you will observe patients and provide them with various personal care services that they may in need of. You will also document these observations and the care that you provide.
- Your coverage area will include: San Luis Obispo County, Northern Santa Barbara County
- Provide personal care services such as baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, changing bed linens, and assisting with dressing and undressing
- Manage the safety needs of patients and ensure that they are using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.)
- Document and report patient’s condition and any significant changes to the Registered Nurse