Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
As an Occupational Therapist with Compass At Home, you will provide occupational therapy assessment, services, direction, and care to patients in your region. You will evaluate the patient’s home environment and functional status, and participate in the development of the total plan of care.
- Your coverage area will include: North County Slo
- Develop a treatment program and establish goals for patients improved function
- Teach patients new skills or re-train patients in once familiar daily activities that have been lost due to illness or injury, in accordance with organization policy
- Maintain and submit appropriate clinical records, notes, and reports to the physician regarding any changes in the patient’s condition
As a Certified Home Health Aide with Compass At Home, you will observe patients and provide them with various personal care services that they may in need of. You will also document these observations and the care that you provide.
- Your coverage area will include: San Luis Obispo County, Northern Santa Barbara County
- Provide personal care services such as baths, back rubs, oral hygiene, changing bed linens, and assisting with dressing and undressing
- Manage the safety needs of patients and ensure that they are using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.)
- Document and report patient’s condition and any significant changes to the Registered Nurse
As a Registered Nurse (RN) with Compass At Home, you will plan, organize, and direct the skilled, clinical in-home care services for our patients with the goal of helping them achieve a healthier state of being. You will collaborate with the physician to develop a plan of care for the patients and their families by establishing goals based on nursing diagnosis and will incorporate therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative care.
- Your coverage area will include: SLO to Santa Maria, Orcutt, Lompoc
- Complete an initial assessment of patients and their families to determine home care needs
- Develop and initiate a plan of care and make necessary revisions as patient status and needs change
- Counsel patients and their families about appropriate health care instructions related to the plan of care
- Collaborate with the care team, including the Physician, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist and Home Health Aide